Photoshop: before and after, which do you prefer?

After posting my behind the scenes video illustrating how I lit a recent nude shoot with Ayla Sky, a number of people where interested in seeing the shots before I'd done any photoshop editing to them. So I thought I'd follow up with some before and after shots.

The following 8 shots from the shoot are the ones with the most post production applied and I'd be  really interested in hearing peoples views. The 'before' shot in each case has had very minimal/basic colour & contrast adjustments made in lightroom. The 'after' shots in most cases have had a few texture layers applied and in some a bit of selective blurring.

I've numbered all the shots for easy reference, so that just leaves the question, which do you prefer? let me know in the comments...




WEBSITE | FACEBOOK | TWITTER





Add page to Stumbleupon:

1





2


3


4


5


6


7


8








See a behind the scenes video detailing how I lit these shots


WEBSITE | FACEBOOK | TWITTER



Add page to Stumbleupon:

1 comment:

  1. The effects that you added to the photos are very nice, however they seem to take a little away from the natural beauty of your subject. Number 7 is far to busy and distracting. Takes away from the natural flow of the subject's legs and natural lines. If you were to use the shading and older photo effect to highlight the great natural line of the subject while still making the photo appear aged for a slightly crisper effect I would fine these to be awe inspiring.

    ReplyDelete